About Brick Cove Marina - Southold Long Island New York
A Great Spot for Starting Out.
It is only a short hop to some of the best yachting destinations. Sag Harbor, Montauk, Block Island, Nantucket, Newport are all a short sail away. The whole Conneticut coast including Black Rock, Essex and Mystic are just across the sound. By utilizing our easy-to-drive-to location you can start your trip "almost" there.
Open Year-round at Brick Cove Marina. Brick Cove Marina is a full service marina. Our staff is ready to assist you with any of your needs whether they are mechanical in nature or service related. Our marine store located in our office carries many of the helpful items you need to keep your boat in looking and running the way it should.
Here is a list of just some of the things we offer at Brick Cove:
- Tennis Court and Swimming Pool Memberships - you don't even have to own a boat to take advantage of these accommodations. Tennis court/Pool memberships are available at an affordable price to anyone simply by calling the marina at (631) 477-0830. Tennis/Swimming memberships are FREE for anyone docking a boat with Brick Cove.
- Docking Facilities - Our docks are aluminum floating docks with super hard Lau Pau wood decking. Electric service at each slip includes; 50amp-250volt service, 50amp-120volt service, or 30amp-120volt service. There is also water available at each slip.
- Bathroom and Shower Facilities - The bathroom and shower facilities are available 24 hours a day. These facilities are cleaned daily and always well stocked with supplies.
- Picnic Area - BYOG (Bring your own grill) - We supply the picnic tables!
- Our floating docks are aluminum framed with super strong Lau Pau wood decking.
- Electric Service
- We offer the following electric service at each slip:
- 50amp - 250volt service, 50amp - 120volt, or 30amp - 120volt service
- Water Hookup
- Each slip has a water hookup which you can connect a standard water hose to.
Only looking for short term dockage?
Transient (Short Term) Dockage
We may have short term dockage available for boaters who are just passing through or only need dockage for a specific period of time. Please contact us at (631) 477-0830 for availability before making arrangements if possible.
Maintenance and Repair
Brick Cove Marina is a full-service marina. We have a full staff of mechanics and carpenters that can fix, retrofit, or upgrade your boat.
- Maintain, Repair, Replace your engine(s)
- Rig your Sailboat
- Fix/renovate your fiberglass hull and fixtures
- Repair/replace your damaged woodwork
Yacht and Boat Broker
Trying to sell your boat? Contact Don at Brick Cove to List your boat on brickcove.com.
Welcome to Brick Cove
Featured Boats For Sale
** Near Showroom Quality, Beautiful Couple's Boat** Fishing and cruising. Seldom does showroom condition really mean a boat this nice. A quality boat, exceptionally well cared for. Diesel, open cockpit, private head, double berth make her a sweet weekender.
Mainship 30 Pilothouse
Price: Reduced $89,000
Directions to Brick Cove Marina
Brick Cove Marina address:
P.O. Box 455
1760 Sage Blvd. Southold New York 11971
Telephone: (631) 477-0830
Brick Cove Marina is located approx. 3/4 mile west of Marjam (Penny) Lumber and approx. 1 1/2 miles east of Port of Egypt.
Driving to Brick Cove:
From West of Southold - Head east on Rt. 25 past Southold village business district. Aproximately 1.5 miles past "The Barge" restaurant look for Sage Blvd with the Brick Cove Marina Sign on the South side of the Rt 25. Take Sage Blvd to the end.
Boating to Brick Cove:
Brick Cove is located on base of Conklins Pt. between Southold Bay and Pipes Cove. The Brick Coves Smoke stack is listed on nautical maps as a reference point.