38' 1972 Hatteras Double Cabin Cruiser
$ 75,000 ($20,000 price drop)
Bought and refurbished to complete the Great Loop. All the work is done, and she is ready to go. New motors, everything upgraded, and literally nothing left to do. Stardust is ready to go at a fraction of the upgrade costs, a phenomenal deal.
- Boat Price: $75,000 Big Drop!
- Double Cabin
- Hull Color: White/Maroon
- Twin Yanmar 4LHA-STP Installed new in 2005
- Twin Diesel 240HP
- 600 hours
- Twin Cabins and Heads
- Galley Down
- Dinette Settee
- Wooden Interior Throughout
- Air Conditioning 2x 16,000 btu Reverse Cycle
- 20 Gallon Raritan Hot Water Heater
- Stove w/Oven
- Lewmar Anchor Windlass
- Salt & Fresh Water Washdown
- Trim Tabs
- Hydraulic Steering
- Bow Rail
- Life Lines
- Stern Rail
- Davits & Hoist
- Bauer 10' Sailing Dinghy
UPGRADES: 2000 or later:
- New Awlgrlp hull and fly bridge gel coat deck and superstructure, all hardware removed and rebedded, all windows replaced with custom diamond sea glaze windows
- All tempered glass with the forward windshields 3/8" thick
- ew fuel filter system with dual filters for each engine
- Valve to switch to fresh filter
- New fresh water pump - variable speed, 5/6 gallons per min.
- 100 amp Balmar alternators on both engines
- (2) new 16,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioners
- New engine instruments, both stations
- New automatic fire extinguisher system hull
- Lewmar windlass 44 lb Lewmar anchor
- 60' 5/16" g4 chain and 150' 5/8" nylon rode
- Fortress fx-37 anchor , 8' 5/16" g4 chain and 200' 5/8" nylon rode
- Kato stainless dinghy davits
- LOA: 38' 4"'
- Beam: 13' 7"
- Bridge Clearance 17'4"
- Draft: 3'5"
- Max Speed: 14 knots
- Cruising Speed: 8 - 14
- Fuel: 300 - 2x150gal tanks
- Water Tank: 148 gal
- Dual 30amp Shorepower
- 8 Deep Cycle 12 volt Batteries
- Battery Charger / Inverter 1500w
- Hard Top with Canvas Enclosure
- Bimini Aft Cover
- Full winter Enclosure
- RADAR - Raytheon 4KW HD
- VHF Radio
- Depth Sounder
- Hour meter